So much more than spines! Chiropractors provide advice, rehabilitative exercises and manual manipulation to treat musculo-skeletal problems from your head to your toes.
Relax in the hands of our fully qualified team. We provide massage to suit your needs including remedial and therapeutic massage, dry needling, cupping and more.
Pilates and Yoga
Check out our Pilates and Yoga classes in our upstairs studio.
We have the experienced Helen Upshall providing counselling services within our practice.
No guesswork. The clinic is fitted with digital x-ray equipment for spinal x-rays. X-rays can identify and/or rule out specific pathology to help guide appropriate treatment.
Custom Made Orthotics
We create custom orthotics that won't cost you an arm or a leg.
We work with other local doctors
As an established multidisciplinary practice we have a network of doctors and practitioners to help you meet your health goals.
To keep everyone safe, we have a socially distanced waiting room, additional cleaning between patients, and ask everyone to complete a COVID-19 questionaire and temperature check on arrival.
We are an established practice with a wide variety of experienced and qualified practitioners. Our mission is to provide high quality and affordable complementary medicine to the region. We are a locally owned family-based business with roots from the 1980s. 40 years on, we continue to provide evidence-based, quality care.
Many health providers share the walls including:
– Tuggeranong Chiropractic Centre with experienced, highly-qualified and fully-registered chiropractors serving the community for over 43 years
– Tugerannong Therapeutic Massage who provide quality massage services from accredited practitioners.
– Multiple yoga and pilates instructors who share our studio upstairs.
– Helen Upshall provides counselling services
– Dr. Pat Bibrowicz who ran Farrer Chiropractic Centre for many years continues his services from within our practice.
Explore this page for more information on the services provided.