Please call the clinic on 02 6292 1092 before your appointment if you:
- have had recent contact with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19
- recently returned from overseas or visited a COVID-19 hotspot
- are required by the ACT Government to self-isolate for any reason or
- have been or are currently unwell (including mild symptoms).
Please visit the ACT Government’s COVID-19 website for the latest information on restrictions and requirements. If you meet the above criteria your appointment will need to be rescheduled.
Stay well and thank you for your cooperation.
COVID 19 Measures
Everyone must continue to do their part to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Clinicians are taking extra precautions and additional cleaning between patients. In-clinic we ask all visitors and patients to:
- check-in via the Check In CBR mobile application or QR code
- socially distance
- comply with temperature checks
- complete the COVID-19 questionaire and
- make use of hand sanitiser and hand washing facilities throughout the clinic.
We want everyone to feel safe. Please advise reception and your clinician if you identfy as vulnerable, immunocompromised or have other COVID-19 concerns. We will do our best to accomodate your needs during this challenging time.